HTA Estate Certification Awarded
Interseckt has obtained the top Estate rating from the Home Technology Association. From the HTA’s website:
“The Home Technology Association Certification system is the new industry standard of excellence for home technology installation companies. In an industry that has no barriers to entry, the HTA has created a rigorous set of standards for home technology companies to adhere to. The firms that meet the 60+ points of evaluation criteria are granted certification status. Once HTA Certified, these firms must commit to maintaining the high standards of HTA Certification or risk losing certification.
Once a firm passes the certification, the firm’s information is published on the HTA website to empower consumers and design/build professionals to find the very best companies in their area. HTA Certified firms are assigned one of three tiers based on the typical project they excel with, and these are: Estate, Luxury, and Foundation. An explanation of the HTA Certification requirements and tier definitions may be read by clicking here. These designations help consumers find a great company to partner with based on project budget, home value, service requirements, scale, and complexity.”
HTA Certified Estate companies typically specialize in the following:
- Large homes, often with multiple structures
- Homes with complex or large-scale technology needs
- Homes with world-class interior design and architecture
- Homeowners who have multiple residences
- Customized smart home / home automation systems
- High-performance and ultra-high-performance home theater and home audio systems
- Homeowners who expect a concierge-level customer service experience
- Homeowners who understand that technology is integral to the operation of their home
- Projects that take months or years complete
- High levels of design, engineering documentation, and project planning
- Highest level of system performance and craftsmanship
You can view Interseckt’s HTA’s profile via this link.
In addition, the HTA offers a very useful budgeting tool which can help quickly help develop a home technology budget. In just a few minutes and about 20 questions, you could get a realistic budget for the technology systems for your home. Please follow this link to access the tool.
Please contact us to learn more about how Interseckt can assist you.